“Over the last 30 years I have been an entrepreneur. I have 10 patented products and have been manufacturing and selling industrial tools and services internationally. I have never been so successful until after working with John English. My relationships with my employees, my customers and in my personal life have improved dramatically by employing the techniques John has taught me. These techniques are grounded in a philosophy of achieving mutually beneficial outcomes for everyone involved in my life. This has resulted in my business moving into new and profitable territory that I hadn’t experienced beforehand. I attribute this to what I’ve learned and implemented from John English, thank you John!” -Tom Honsa – CEO/Founder Honsa Tools
“Business leaders and their organizations hire us to end workplace stress, enhance leadership skills and create a company culture of emotional intelligence… that thrives during change.”
Are you an Entrepreneur, Corporate Executive or Manager?
Do any of these sound familiar?
- “I wish the challenging and quickly changing world that is business today wasn’t so frustrating and stressfull.”
- “How can I maintain my center so I can practice emotional intelligence to consistently inspire my team to maximize their potential?”
“I need a balance between work and the rest of life but I just can’t seem to make it happen.”
“How do I balance the needs of the company with the needs of the individuals?”
- “How can we easily implement coaching at all levels of our organization to make development accessible to everyone at all times?”
- “What’s it going to take to have an engaged, happy and fulfilled workforce?”
- “There has to be an easier way to create a company culture where information flows seamlessly from the top down and the bottom up!”
Trying to keep up with strategy and tactics while balancing the needs of the company and your people can be extremely stressful.
I found while creating four successful businesses that using the ancient wisdom techniques from the Toltec teachings are extremely effective for leading in business. Specifically in the area of employee engagement, development and retention.
These teachings are actually powerful leadership and employee development systems for…
- Better critical thinking
- Moving through change
- Working more effectively
- Leading with Impact
Do you want to learn some unique leadership skills?
Here are some of the results our clients have achieved:
- Immediate reduction of stress and anxiety.
- Increased clarity and focus.
- Increased income and career satisfaction.
- Ability to navigate change with grace and ease.
- Increased productivity through improved relationships at all levels of the organization.